ALL ABOUT ME

Hello, everybody. Allow me to introduce myself
My full name nia Febriani, usually called nia. I was born on February 08, 1995  in bekasi, west java, indonesia. I was the third of three children. My father worked as employees in borrowing heavy equipment and my mother housewife.

I spent my elementary school years in sdn bojong menteng 3 which is not far from my home. and continue the junior high school and high school end in Bogor, I lived in a dorm commonly called boarding school and now I am studying at Gunadarma university. I have taken 6  semesters for the moment, and I really wanted to finish my studies as soon as possible. I majored in accounting Faculty economy. There are various reasons why I took this studying, for me it is very promising accounting majors despite the fact I admit it is not easy to become an accountant and I consider the question of how prospects or opportunities offered by a particular department may affect my future in the real working world after graduating from college. I conclude that the accounting department has the most prospective career opportunities in the future. Given skilled experts and professionals in the field of Accounting very much in demand, necessary, and even sought after by any companies both small and large.

My goal after graduating from college, I will dedicate my knowledge as an accountant. I will work as an accountant in the banking company or become an internal auditor in a multinational company. in addition to work as an accountant or internal auditor, I am also going to be an entrepreneur. I will form the entrepreneurs in the field of culinary . I'm interested in the culinary field because I love to snack and try a range of innovative new food.

My hobbies are reading and travelling, never heard the term reading means opening the window to the world, well that's the reason why I really like to read, I like most books read is a book of history, knowledge, novel and hobbies travelling it so I know more in about Indonesia.

Regarding personality, I have a carefree nature, friendly, and kind because I love to help friends and love to hang. I'm also the type of people who want to work hard in every job I'm live so that the work can produce something that is maximal. However, I also have some bad traits. I'm spoiled, easy to cry and still often selfish. Until now, I am trying to reduce the bad traits with trying to learn to be independent. And I have the disadvantage that my speech is difficult to understand others, sometimes I could just keep quiet and do not want to talk again when I talk way that is difficult to understand in act out by others.

Komentar

Postingan Populer